About our Products
alustretch ® is a stretching bar in aluminium. The greatest precision and exact measurements are guaranteed. As aluminium does not react to variations in humidity or temperature, the frame will not warp, even in unfavourable display or storage conditions. Its light-weight makes it easy to handle and transport. It can be assembled to any required size and used to stretch various materials.
The slide application wooden baton on the back of the frame profile makes securing the chosen material unproblematic. Adjustment screws in the corners allow the frame to be further stretched at any time.
- available in 40mm & 27mm profile depths
- warp- and distortion-free
- die cast zinc corner brackets for extra strength
- 30 angled screw adjustment for exact tensioning
- lightweight poplar ply inlay (renewably sourced)
- 80% recycled aluminium
- slim designed cross-bars giving extra surface depth
- can be professionally stretched
- specific priming available (including rabbit skin glue)
- delivery can be arranged
- prices available on request